We are a growing group of students coming together through our shared sense of social responsibility towards our community; we are awakening to the hidden realities embedded in our college culture. We believe we need constructive change, to address the problems that are facing our beloved Colby today, problems that are threatening to undermine the very ideals of the Liberal Arts that our college was founded upon. We believe a collective effort is necessary. Students, faculty, staff and administrators are all a part of this movement. We are working hard to create platforms for voices to be heard, for ideas to spread and for progress to be made. We are working towards achieving the following:
* Fairer wages for all of Colby’s workers
* Creating a more integrated and culturally diverse community
* Establishing a Learning Differences Center
* Establishing a Gender/Sexuality Resource Center
* Greater transparency in the AdministrationYou will see our presence and hear about events we are planning. We invite you to join us as we work towards making Colby a better place. We are a growing movement open to NEW IDEAS and PROPOSAL. We invite you to make your voice heard, help us reclaim Colby.
Freshman Ramon Arriaga gives his "If I Were President of Colby for a Day Speech."